Capturing my thoughts

..::CroSSing oVeR::..

yepz! Just turned 21 on Sunday! haha! It was a fairly simple celebration just the way I wanted rather than having chalets or bbqs as others would have wanted. Did thought of it but it wasn't practical for me so I shrugged the idea off long ago.

THANK YOU W243 once again for celebrating my bdae on Sunday and for your wonderful gifts! Though it's been more than 7 years since I wear a watch, I'll most certainly wear it as often as I can! I can't run away from it coz my mum gave me a watch too! Haha, why????? And for the ladies' tee, it matched my green skirt perfectly! haha! And thank you the AH-MAHs for making feel like a queen on Sunday, accompanying me to HV to buy the stuffs for my naughty-tries-to-run-away hammie! Hope you had a great time looking at the doggies at the pet shop! Probably the next time we'll be going together again to help me choose one??? hehz...*crossing fingers*

To CHCAFE as well, for a surprise celebration. I really thought I was called back to do closing coz there's simply too little people there when I went back...it was pretty last minute for them to come up with it coz they only knew it right before I left for service. Arggh!!! And I do discover smthg new about me...haha, that I do like flowers! I didn't like flowers initially, NOT at all, i dun have a favourite kind that I like nor do I care if they smell nice! But I was real excited when they presented me with it! It's such a joy! so touched!!! And not to forget Joyce, Jayne and Min, who were so sweet to treat me for dinner yesterdae at Lot 1

Not to forget my sister - Elyn who bought me a NIKE bag! Though I don't think I'll be using it as often becoz of the design n size of the bag...neverthless, still want to thank her for the gift...it's rather expensive in my opinion (in fact if she top it up about $10 more, i can get the bike from 7-eleven!)But I'm contented, besides it's the most expensive she had got for me as a gift so far....very extreme....the cheapest one she's got is a bendable toy dog from 1.99 about 3 years ago...oops...but yeah...haha!

Love ya guys lots and I really want to Thank God most of all for all of you and for all the blessings. Indeed when I count my blessings, I ALWAYS count you twice!

8:07 PM